The C4S-RHS 1000, one of a range of heat exchange packages marketed under the C4S-HeatCube banner.
The C4S-RHS (reclaimed heat to steam) module is a packaged, containerised unit with the capability to produce 1000kgs/hr of dry saturated steam from 6480kgs/hr high temperature waste heat stream e.g. flue gas.
typical application is converting the heat content from CHP engine exhaust gas to steam in one, self-contained, independent unit.
The packaged module contains all the controls and ancillary equipment required to generate dry saturated stream. In brief, starting from the cold water supply, the equipment consists of:
- Duplex water softener
- Optional Reverse Osmosis (RO) plant (dependent on water quality)
- Pressurised feedwater storage tank
- C4S-AQ301 automatic feedwater monitoring and chemical dosing control system
- Boilerman control panel with touchscreen interface
- C4S-RHS 1000 HeatCube assembly
- Steam Engine & electricity generator assembly module
- Pass out steam to water packaged heat exchanger
- Steam and water controls and ancillary equipment